Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anniversary

So we have been married 8 years this past August 4th.  With a new baby at home our options were limited to what we could do but thanks to my parents who watched all the girls Corbin and I got to go out to eat at Mahagony.  We had a wonderful time just the two of us(WITH NO KIDS!!!) 
Since we have been married 8 years I decided to write 8 things I love about my husband.
1. He is the most compassionate man I know
2. He always thinks I am sexy even when I know I am not
3. He is a hard worker and good provider for his family
4. He loves our girls 
5. He has a wonderful spiritual side that grows stronger each year
6. He loves to travel and eat at wonderful restaurants
7. He is a wonderful cook
8. He knows our to calm our kids down when I am about to pull out my hair


These are the beautiful bouquet of flowers he got me.



No comments: