Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Lauren

So I know many of you are wanting some updated pics of Lauren.  I haven't taken as many of her as I did of the other two.  Life is crazy with 3 and I rarely get a moment alone with Lauren.  These are pics I took today when she was trying to fall asleep on my bed.  We are glad she likes the pacifier cuz our other 2 did not.  Sorry to those who have not seen her yet.  Those of you who know me know I am a germaphobe and I have tried to limit the visits, but I am feeling great and she is doing great.  Nights are still rough but I cherish every moment since I know she is my last.  I love to hold her and just look at her.  Today I actually got to pick out her outfit but usually Sydney and Mary Frances fight over what out she is going to wear.


1 comment:

Corbin and Amy said...

She's your last??? I thought Corbin said there may be some room for another:) She is so cute. I thought you said she had baby acne?