Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ok so I know I always update numerous events at once.  I feel like I never have time to update my blog.  The girls were playing in the playroom so I thought I was safe but not with my girls. I turn around and Mary Frances has no clothes on and  wants her bathing suit on and Sydney my potty trained 3.5 year old has a diaper on and is pretending to be a baby.  Life in this house is crazy and maybe that is why I am crazy.  I am too tired at night to be on the computer and during the day unless my kids are locked in a room I can't take my eyes off them for more than a few minutes.  This morning Sydney got into all my lipsticks.  Fun, huh?  Corbin has been working late every night so it is me and the girls.  Any tips on how to keep them out of trouble?

4 comments:

traske.melissa said...

yes!! they are back in school. i have never been the crying mom at the door...it is just so fun to see them growing up and loving to be independent! hope all is going well with the new baby. she is such a doll.

Janna said...

I don't have any tips for you because I never figured it out myself, but know how busy life can be when they are into everything. Most days I feel exhausted at the end of the day even though there is a huge list of things that I didn't even GET TO! It does get better as they get older though!!! That's the only consolation I have for you!

Sarah and Spencer said...

Spencer says give them candy and mountain dew and stick them in the movie room....

Allie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with curious kids. I started gating off the kitchen at night to keep them out of the food. Otherwise I would find the fridge door wide open with kraft cheese wrappers all over the floor and crackers crushed into my leather couch. If you ever drop by my house, don't expect it to be spotless (as hard as I try to get it there!).