Friday, April 24, 2009

My life and pregnancy

Well for those of you who don't know I am now almost 28 weeks pregnant.  We have several u/s and they tell us each time that it is a girl.  This pregnancy is kicking my butt.  It must be my age or maybe that I have a 3 & 5  year old at home and am now working 2 days a week.  I am blessed to be having another and this should be our last.  

I have updated my blog finally and hope you all enjoy looking at the events of our life. Life is crazy but I think I schedule it that way.  We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family and 2 beautiful, healthy girls.  They make me crazy sometimes but each night as I see them sleeping I thank Heavenly Father for the wonderful gift they are in my life.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations on number three! How'd you get all the girls and I got all the boys? Hang in there and enjoy the pregnancy; it's easier carrying your third than chasing it. :)

Lilian said...

Hi Dawn,
I checked your blog tonight, and was shocked to read of your big news. Another baby... Congrats!
Another girl! So fun. We love our house full of girls as well.
I would love to chat.
Give me a call.
Love, Lilian