Friday, April 24, 2009

Mary Frances lost first tooth

Well Mary Frances came home the other day and told me her tooth was loose.  I couldn't believe she was old enough to loose her tooth.


I was too squeamish to pull it so Corbin got some floss and tried to yank it out and finally got it out.  He wondered how I could work in surgery and not pull my own child's tooth, but it is way different when it is your own child.  


Here is Mary Frances with her tooth gone and she could hardly sleep that night knowing that the tooth fairy was coming.  The tooth fairy told me to account for inflation she needed to get $5.  What a generous tooth fairy!!!!!!



1 comment:

traske.melissa said...

we might need to borrow your tooth fairy. sydney has lost 7 now and i don't think she has every received green money. usually dad is in charge and just takes a handful of change. she loves it.