Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Well it has been a crazy year with little time do update things like this but I decided to make time to do it. Easter was fun and enjoyable. Lauren is now 8 1/2 months old, Sydney is 4 and Mary Frances is 6. Wow, what a hand full they are but I love to be home with them on my days off which right now are Tues and Friday. I am working hard and long hours, and I was in charge of the yearbook at mary's school. The yearbook is finished so now I have a little more time.
Hope you all enjoy the pics!!!!










The girls got hula hoops for Easter, the best $3 investment I have ever made. They love them.
I love tulips so we stopped at this house that was for sale and no one lived there so we got out and took pics.

My girls love "popcorn trees", we finally got a pic in front of them before the white buds were gone.




Lauren's first time in the hot tub.
The girls with the Easter Bunny.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You have such beautiful daughters!