Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NOVEMBER 2008

Well I am finally updating by blog.  This is our trip to Colorado last November.  It snowed one day and then was in the 60's and 70's the rest of the time.   Mary Frances had a ball playing in the snow.  


The guys played basketball outside it was so nice.

We had a princess b-day party and had a blast with her cousins, Jake, Zak and Derek. She also got to spend time with Grandma Mary Frances and papa Gary, Aunt Carson and Uncle Mike.




We got to go to Corbin's old stomping grounds, "CU" and watch them play OSU in football.


MY MOM'S 60TH SURPRISE PARTY!!!!!
My mom turned 60 in 2008 and I planned a surprise party with friends and family.  Her sister flew in from Salt Lake as well as her daughter, Sarah, and she had numerous friends there both old and new.

Marilyn & Chris Housley and Chery Hickey.      

Sydney & papa

Sarah and Mary Frances.                                       

"sisters" Sandra, mom & Deb

Dad, Laverda, Mom, and Ross                                 


Mom & Mary Alice

Susan, Charles & Phyllis.

THANKSGIVING 2008
Thanksgiving was at our house and filled with plenty of family.

Julie and Grant                                                      


Brooklyn, Crista, and Nicole


Grandma Carol and Grandpa JR


Corb, Laverda and Cade

Mary Frances and Sarah    




                                        

Sydney & I



Dad & I                                                                      

Amber & Mary Alice


Sandra and Sherry

4 comments:

Waggoner Family said...

That was a fun November!

BrieAnn said...

Wow, Grandma Carol is one of my favorite people at the temple. I didn't know you were related. I don't know if we've ever said anything to one another, but something about her reminds me of one of my grandmas.

Hansen Family said...

OMG an update! I am so proud of you Dawn! Looks like you guys never stop! Fun family!!!

Tori Orgill said...

i almost passed out when i clicked on your blog and there as new stuff!! What a fun time you guys are always having!