Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

This year I was partied out after the month of June so we did something small for the fourth of July.  We went to a BBQ at the Gallardia pool during the day with our friends, the Coons and that night we watched fireworks from our backyard just Corbin, myself and the girls.  It was definately the most relaxing fourth of July I have ever had.

Everytime Sydney would see the fireworks she would say, WOOOOW!!!!
As you can tell I was fading and my waterproof mascara I had put on earlier was truly waterproof.
Mary Frances wanted to camp out in the back yard.  I had to convince her it was too hot and we were all sleeping inside.
Mary France and Sydney had stuffed the tent full of blankets, animals, dolls, and pillows.  I am not sure how they fit in there also.
The girls favorite summer time food, WATERMELON.
The Coons Family
Mary Frances and I, she is a good coverup for a picture.
Sydney and Isabelle.  Sydney spends as much time out of the pool as she does in it.
Mary Frances somehow got inside some kids floatie and loved this rainbow ball and flag.  She swam all over the pool holding onto these items.
I asked Mary Frances to pose for a pic and she wanted to get up into the tree.  I think maybe Corbin suggested it.
My cute girls up in a tree at the country club.
Becky and Isabelle
Pat and Brielle

Mary Frances and Michael Coons

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like your having a great summer. Your girls are getting big.