Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gallardia Easter

Mary Frances petting the little pig at the petting zoo.
Sydney getting ready to decorate her egg.
Me and my beautiful girls at the egg hunt
Sydney's favorite part of Easter egg hunts is finding the eggs and eating what is in them.
Corbin and the girls
Grandma Lori and Mary Frances decorating eggs.  I am not sure who had more fun, Grandma or Mary Frances.

Sydney attempting to pose for me with the beautiful background I couldn't help but take pics.
Mary Frances

5 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Looks like everyone had a fun easter at your house. We need to let our girls get together more often and play. Lily needs to get some friends around here.

Heather

Laurie said...

Your girls are darling!! I love seeing kids at petting zoos, and that little goat is very cute.

Tori Orgill said...

you guys are so awesome and your girls are sooooooooo cute!!

Becca Brown said...

What beautiful girls you have, Dawn!! I love seeing pictures of them. Sounds like a fun Easter weekend you had. Way to go to host it at your house. I get too stressed out having lots of people at my house so I don't know if I could do it. Good job!

Jeppsen Family said...

So fun! Those are great pictures of your girls :)