Wednesday, February 20, 2008

North Carolina













We had the opportunity to visit my brother's family in North Carolina about a week ago.  We were able to attend my niece, Kaelyn's, baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and also be there for the blessing of my new niece Maia.  We stayed in a hotel where Mary Frances favorite thing was the pull out couch which made into a bed.  The girls got to hang out with their cousins Kaelyn, Kenton, and Emma and just look at new 1 wk old Maia.  They got to swim in the hotel pool, play outside on the swingset, go to a Science Museum in Greensboro, watch the Bee movie, and go to several malls.  The girls even got to sleep in the same bed since Sydney would not stay in her port a crib.  Sydney and Mary Frances definately had a great time. We were able to see Corbin's cousin Johnna and her daughter Christiana in Durham and it was wonderful to see Justin and Katie and their kids.  

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Dawn--it this really you? I found you from Becca's, which I stumbled upon by accident.

Stop by and fill me in on your life!
Laurie (from Helaman)